Thursday, December 31, 2015

Resolutions




Happy New Year and happy Flash Fiction Friday!

In about two weeks, I’m going to begin taking down a story from this blog each week. I’ll keep posting a new story every Friday, but, over time, I hope to submit many of these stories for contests and/or include them in a future collection, so they won’t stay here indefinitely. In other words, if you haven’t read all of them yet, you’d better spend a few minutes catching up before they go *POOF*!  ;-)
You might notice that I’m continuing to make changes to the formatting of this blog. If you have any suggestions or any trouble signing up, please let me know. Some folks have reported that they’re unable to comment below and I’m continuing to work to resolve that. I’m easy to reach, though, on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, G+, or even by email.

Resolutions
This is it. This is the year that I’m finally going to quit smoking. I’ve been meaning to for ages, but it’s a hard habit to kick. This time, I’m really going to do it, though. It’s a nasty, filthy habit and it isn’t ladylike. Besides, I’ve heard it’s dangerous.
While I’m at it, I suppose I should really work on de-cluttering. I don’t know why I always end up with so many piles of stuff. I wouldn’t call it hoarding, exactly. I like to think of myself as a collector. I have to face the fact that I’m not going to use any of this stuff, though, so I might as well donate it. Some of these treasures are worth a fortune.
It’s also time to go on a diet. I’m going to cut back to one maiden a month. No more knightly snacks, either. The armor is too heavy. Nobody wants to see a dragon fall out of the sky because she didn’t watch her weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment