Thursday, July 21, 2016

Free Books & New Tie-Dyes!


The rumors are true, all four of my books are free from Amazon Kindle from Friday, 7/22/16 through Tuesday, 7/26/16! If you don't have an e-reader, never fear, there are free apps for smart phones, tablets, laptops, and desktops. If you need any help finding or downloading the right app, don't hesitate to send me a note. The best way to find my books, even if you aren't located in the U.S. is to visit my Amazon author page.
This will be the last free promotion for A Flash of Genies, so do take advantage of this opportunity while you can. In August, I'm un-enrolling AFoG from KDP Select at Amazon (it will still be available through Amazon, just not part of Kindle Select), which is the program that allows me to schedule free promotions, but also holds sole digital publishing rights for that work. Since Gold Fever Press has so kindly included my short story Phosphorescence in A Flash in the Literary Pan at Gold Fever Press, it's time for a status change.

For those of you wondering, I am still working on the short story I recently mentioned, and another one that popped into my brain a few days ago. I've also been having poetry urges, so hang tight, because you never know what might show up on this blog next! I'm not making much progress on Book 3 of Magic All Around at the moment, and have, in fact, have decided that if the tie-dye and fairy wing business continues to bop along so astonishingly well (thanks to all of you marvelous, generous, kind, and supportive folks!), I'll use the proceeds from November's Public Market to purchase a new computer which will play nicely with the internet and make novel writing and digital uploading possible. My current, much-beloved laptop, is being a royal blue pain in the tie-dye! And, on that note, here's a sneak pre-view of tie-dyes in summery blues, and earthy autumn tones.



Currents by Jeri-Jo brand Medium turtleneck.
$12 


Gap brand Medium crew-neck 
Originally a heather grey, you can still see a lot of 
the background color
$12

 Kirkland brand XL
$12

Great Northwest brand Medium
It's hard to discern in the photo, but this blouse is 
darker at the top and lighter at the bottom. 
$12

Elementz brand Medium Petite
My favorite from this batch! I love that the lace
detail around the neckline took the dye just like
the surrounding fabric.
$12

Years from now, all of you should refer to this as my blue period, alright?
There are a pile of other ideas bubbling along, but this is all that've taken shape in time for today's post.

I can't tell you often enough, how much I appreciate all of you who are supporting my creative endeavors. I was chatting with a friend this week about some strange events in her workplace and it reminded me of how honored and grateful I am to have this opportunity to be my own boss, to do FUN things, and to spread happiness in the world while earning a little a money.

May your weekend be fun, and may you find sweet and perfect moments throughout the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment