Thursday, July 7, 2016

Notice Magic, Share Love, & Spread Peace



Some weeks, the world seems to be unhinged and all I can do, dear friends, is send out fairy dust, brightly colored tie-dyes, and sweet stories. Humans can and must do better than we are doing right now.   
So keep your head up.
Notice magic. Share love. And spread peace.

This month, one of my favorite flash fiction pieces is featured over on A Flash in the Literary Pan at Gold Fever Press. Even if you've read it before, it's a sweet story and an enjoyable re-read.


My vending canopy arrived! I'll be using it to vend at the JACC Rock Around the Block party Friday afternoon from 5:30-7pm AND I'll be using it this Saturday at the Second Saturday Market by Friends of the Library and Alaska Dames, from 10am-3pm! Come visit me and try on the gorgeous set of wings pictured at the top of this page!

May you find some sunshine and flowers in your life this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment