Saturday, April 20, 2013

E-mailing List: Drawing for FREE AK salmon!


All the sciences, biology, chemistry, physics, psychology; they all explain a multitude of things about the world that used to be called magic.  I find it funny that as soon as something is explained by science, it’s not called magic anymore.  Explanation doesn’t render these things less wondrous or potent.

—Penny Sweeney

I’m starting an e-mailing list!

Do you find it difficult to stay caught up on what your favorite authors are doing? Does it seem like you're inundated with social media updates but still missing important announcements?
Sign up for my e-mail list and you'll never have to worry about keeping track of what I'm up to; I'll send you a friendly e-mail whenever I have writing-related news!
I won't send you spam and I won't share your contact information with anyone else.  If you want to be removed from this list at any time, just send me a quick “unsubscribe” e-mail & I'll remove your name & contact info.

The first 100 people (or canines!) to sign up for my list between now & 2p.m. (AKST) on Monday, May 13, 2013 will receive a hand-written Alaska postcard from me (complete with my not-yet-famous autograph) and will be entered into a drawing for a professionally vac-packed piece of wild Alaska-caught salmon! 
Drawing winner will be announced via Twitter & my blog.  Additionally, I'll e-mail the drawing winner to notify and to verify physical address prior to mailing the salmon.


To sign up: e-mail marcylpeska@gmail.com with your name and your mailing and email addresses.
Subject Line: e-mail list
If you do not include your name and full snail-mail address, you will automatically opt out of the postcard & drawing!
Family members & personal friends will receive postcards but are not eligible for the drawing.
 

Perfect Moment:

I had a loooong moment of perfection yesterday while I began purchasing postcards and give-aways for the upcoming Twitter Launch Party for Magic All Around!  I’m continuing to plan various activities and I know we’re all going to have a blast!  For more information about the party => http://mpeska.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html?m=1
Post cards & Party Goodies!
 

Paranormal.  It rolls off the tongue with such poetry but it means something like,beyond normal.  There is nothing paranormal about magic.  Magic is the norm.
 —Penny Sweeney
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment